King Root APK: One click root tools are a boon for beginners that are just experiencing the rooting benefits. Without the help of One click root apps, we need to root manually by connecting our computer to mobile and turning ON the USB debugging option.
This can get complicated for Android users who are not familiar with ADB drivers and root kits. To check the root status in manual rooting, we have to install SuperUser, BusyBox, Root Checker apps which are pre installed in One click root apps.
This is the main benefit of root tools which pre install necessary apps along with rooting the Android mobile. King Root is another one click root tool which is a good alternative to Framaroot with many pre installed features. Learn to download King Root APK for your Android mobile and start one click rooting.
The latest version of King Root APK is v6.0.1 which packs all features and is compatible with almost all Android mobiles. To install on your mobile, make sure that your Android OS is v2.3 and higher. As the app needs to have root access, King Root can only root some mobiles automatically.
King Root APK Download
All the one click root apps including King Root and Framaroot search for exploits in the database of mobile. If a known exploit is found, the apps run a custom code to start rooting from the exploit. As the app already has a starting point, it continuously roots different databases resulting in rooting the whole mobile. Once the rooting process finishes, we are noted. In manual rooting, it may take upto 20 minutes to install drivers and root mobile. But with King Root APK, you can root your mobile within minutes. After rooting, King Root installs SuperSU and Root Checker to check the root status of mobile and turn ON advanced mobile features with SuperSU.
Features of King Root App
- Backup your files to Google Drive, Dropbox to secure the mobile if root fails.
- Remove bloatware and pre installed ROMs to speed up the device.
- Block advertisements on Mobile with King Root’s Ad blocker feature (First of it’s kind).
- King Root App helps you achieve long battery life by increasing RAM maintenance.
- Root your Android phones, tablets easily with one click.
The most harmful outcome many users fear about rooting is that they cannot undo the root. But with one click root apps, you don’t have to worry about unroot because Kingo Root will root/unroot the mobile with single click. Download King Root APK latest version from below and follow the instructions to install Kingo Root App APK in the correct way.
King Root APK Latest version Download (v6.0.1)
|App||King Root APK|
|Compatible||Android Mobiles, Tablets|
|Requires||Android 2.3 and higher|
|Developer||King Root Studio|
Click this button and download King Root APK from MediaFire Secure server. The above APK is compatible with Android 2.3 and higher OS. After downloading, please follow the below installation instructions.
If you want download kingroot for pc,check out the link given below.
How to install King Root APK?
- Installing the APK file on Android mobiles and tablets in very easy. You can also follow the same process on Android TV. If you’ve installed APK files before, you can directly click on the file to start installation. If this is your first APK installation, please follow step 2 and step 3.
- Go to Mobile Menu>Settings>Security. Make sure you are in mobile settings and not Google settings. Once you reach security settings, search for ‘Allow installation of unknown apps’ option.
- Tick the box beside it to enable the option. Now tap on the King Root APK file to start installing. Not only Kingo Root, you can install any number of APK files without any error after enabling this option.
If your device is not compatible (or) there are no known exploits found with King Root App, you can always download Framaroot APK and use the amazing features of the best rooting tool.
Best rooting app for android device.If you want to use an external application to root android go for framaroot ,you can find best features in it. Millions of people are now enjoying by rooting their devices.