Quick boot: Have you ever tried to root your phone? If yes, then you would know how was difficult it is to reboot a device. I mean, android phones have a weird way of rebooting. You need to press and hold some two buttons and stuff like that. Have you ever felt how easy it would be if you could reboot your device with a single tap?.
These are some of the reasons why you would root your Android devices. If you have read ever previous articles on rooting your android devices then you should know that rooting is the best option to surpass all these kinds of problems easily.
When you actually root your device you need to constantly reboot your devices in order to make some applications work. So, you can’t always rely on the annoying process of pressing the buttons, etc. Pic Boot application is a smart way to do that for you.
what is Quick boot
Once you root your device you can get your hands on one of the most easy and simple user interface. Quick Boot is an Android application that can be used on rooted devices on how to reboot/boot your devices the single tap in a matter of seconds. Quick Boot is one such app.
You can also put your device into recovery or bootloader mode. Quick Boot also helps you to create shortcuts and widgets on your home screen for easy access.
The features of Quick Boot application for Android devices:
There are some of the main features of this Quick Boot app. This app may look very small but it is one of the necessary apps for rooted android devices.
- Reboot, power off, boot and create shortcuts on your device with the help of Quick Boot
- With a single tap, you can view your device Software and Hardware information in one place.
- Tap to see your device network, bootloader, SDK, build serial, MCC MNC, screen size and more.
- It takes very little memory and does a lot of work.
We know that as far as an app is concerned downloads and the popularity of the app are taken into consideration in order to define the credibility of the app. Quick boot has been a very popular app among Android users and its ability to help you make many amazing things with a single tap instead of struggling with a few hardware buttons and several minutes to waste. This app is one of the best it supports all Android devices. So, let’s get down and download this app.
How to download Quick Boot
First of all let me make this clear that, Quick Boot app is not available in the Play Store since this app is related to rooting and needs superuser access. You can download it from the below link.
Follow the step by step process in order to have quick Boot APK downloaded and installed in your devices.
Note: If you are trying to install the.APK file downloaded from third-party websites then you need to check this before proceeding to install.
- Go to “security”
- Scroll until you see “Unknown sources”
- You will be warned that installing from unknown sources can result in harmful applications being downloaded to your device. Tap OK to proceed.
Note: This app needs Superuser permission. So, you need to root your device in order to use this app.
Steps to download the Apk file:
- Click on the link below to download the Apk file onto your device
- Once the file is downloaded, double click on the file to open it.
- The app installer will ask for some permission to be granted and once you grant them the app will be installed in a few minutes.
- Your app is now good to go.
As Android phone users most of us have been in places where we struggled to reboot or devices with the help of buttons. But Quick Boot APK is an amazing application that will spare us the embarrassment waiting for several minutes and struggling with the device.
With very little memory to take and an easy installation process, this app is the winner and you need to definitely have this app on your phone. Good luck, hope this is helpful.