What is Root browser and How it Works?
Most of us might know that rooting your device is not the only thing to enjoy the full potential of your Android device. We may also know that rooting your device allows you several Superuser functions but also it comes with a bit of risk. In order to make sure applications work you need to tweak and change some files of the applications, you want to use. We know that do these things we need to get our hands on a very powerful and reliable file Browser that helps us in doing these things. In this article, we will know about one such Browser. The following article is about the root browser and how is it useful to rooted Android devices.
Root browser Apk
Mother is a file management tool that is helpful for rooted android devices. This is because the root browser allows YouTube to gain access to several other privileges that are required to be a Superuser on your android device. This is one such Browser that helps you to take control of your Android device. The root browser also helps you to customize and use your files to dig deep into the brain of your Android device. A root browser is created by a developer called jrummy16 under JRummy Apps Inc.
This app has around 10 million downloads in the Play Store and is given a rating a four out of five stars. To check how good any app is you need to look into the features that it offers.
Some of the key features of the App
- The makers of the root browser called it “the ultimate file manager for rooted users” let’s know the reason why.
- Different panels: There are two different File Manager panels available in this app.
- All basic functions: You can copy, paste, move any file, and folder on your device.
- Advanced functions: You can delete, zip, unzip, and extract files and folders from anywhere on your device.
- It almost opens all files like Apk, Rar, Zip, and Jar files. This app also helps you to change file permissions and also changes the ownership of the files.
- Execute script files: You can view and edit any file, it doesn’t matter belongs to the editable files or system file that should not be edited. This is how you hack into the game files.
- You can rename and send files by email and You can create new directories and delete directories
- Helps you to zip files using ClockworkMod Recovery
- Extract single files from a group of files, without having to extract the entire folder and it can also search all the files across your Android device
- Full access to the root directory and the Ability to commit Android suicide by navigating deep into Android folders and deleting stuff.
- Root browser helps to create shortcuts profiles on the home screen
How to download Root browser on your Android device
There are two ways to download the root browser apk into your device. Root browser is also available in Play Store also be downloaded from third-party websites and also from the Original Website.
|App Name||Root Browser|
|Compatability||Android 4.1+ and above|
Checkout these steps before installing the Apk file.
Note: If you are trying to install the .APK file downloaded from third-party websites then you need to check this before proceeding to install
- Go to “security”
- Scroll until you see “Unknown sources”
- You will be warned that installing from unknown sources can result in harmful applications being downloaded to your device. Tap OK to proceed.
Steps to Download Root browser Apk file
- Click on the link above to download the apk file onto your device
- Once the file is downloaded, double-click on the file to open it.
- The app installer will ask for some permission to be granted and once you grant them the app will be installed in a few minutes.
- Your app is now ready to go.
Checkout: Download Quick Boot Apk for Android
How to install from Playstore?
- Open google play store.
- Go to the search bar.
- Type the name of the app “Root Browser Classic”.
- Click search.
- The apps are displayed. Now click on the app you want to install.
- Click on “install”.
- Grant necessary permissions.
- Once the installation completes.
- Open the app.
- Your app is now ready to be used.
Root browser is one of the best applications available for rooted devices, it’s heavy features and availability to dig deep into the folders of Android devices give it some edge over other applications. And also, it is everything a file browser should be with loaded features that come free of cost. Root browser has no known shortcomings and it is also free.