Root Checker:If you own an Android smartphone then you might be familiar with the concept called rooting your phone. Any device that is running on the Android operating system can be rooted. Rooting an Android device is like obtaining administrative access to your device which is like becoming a superuser.
Rooting is the same as jailbreaking in iOS devices. Rooting is often done to overcome the limitations that have been set by the makers of the smartphone. In this article, you will know about an app called root Checker. Since you know a lot about rooting a device from previous articles, let’s jump into how Root Checker works.
If you want to verify that your device is rooted, all you need to have is the Root Checker app. With over 10 million downloads on Play Store, this app only does a single thing. That is checking whether your Android device is rooted or not. Root Checker shows whether supersu is properly installed, functioning in your Android device.
What is a Root Checker?
Root Checker is an Android application that helps in verifying the device is properly rooted or not. It doesn’t help you root your device but only helps you check whether your device is rooted or not. this does the job in a matter of few seconds. It’s literally as easy as you just pressing a button.
You don’t require any technical skills to check whether your phone is rooted or not. This app has a very simple user interface, and it is also fast and in many cases variable.
Features of the Root Checker app
- Accuracy: The Root Checker app is very accurate. It has proven and very thorough methods that verify proper root installation.
- Trust: 10 million people have already downloaded this app from among 180 countries. This figure tells us about the trust that people have in this app.
- Reliability: This app is constantly updated. And the makers have been very consistent in updating this app from the past 5 years.
- Guidance: This app provides proper guidance on how to root your Android device.
- Social window: This app provides you an opportunity to tell the world that you have rooted your device through social media. It literally offers you a share on a social media button.
- Troubleshooting: In case your Android device is not rooted properly, this app tells you when there is an error in the method of rooting your device.
- Widget: You are provided with a constant monitoring system, that is you get a home screen widget.
- The best parties there are no ads. The makers have removed all the advertisements the block the screen while checking whether a phone is rooted or not.
Download Root Checker
Root Checker is available in both the Google Store and Amazon Store. So, downloading the app becomes pretty easy.
|App Name||Root checker|
|Latest Update||Dec 19, 2018|
You can also download the app from several third party websites original website that actually offers the app for free. Also, check out that there are two versions of this app called root Checker Basic and also root Checker PRO.
Steps to download from play store:
- Open google play store.
- Go to the search bar.
- Type the name of the app.
- Click search.
- The apps are displayed. Now click on the app you want to install.
- Click on “install”.
- Grant necessary permissions.
- Once the installation completes.
- Open the app.
- Your app is now ready to be used.
Other downloading option for android using Apk file:
Note: if you are trying to install the.APK file downloaded from third-party websites then you need to check this before proceeding to install.
- Go to “security”.
- Scroll until you see “Unknown sources”.
- You will be warned that installing from unknown sources can result in harmful applications being downloaded to your device. Tap OK to proceed.
Steps to download the Apk file:
- Click on the link below to download the Apk file onto your device.
- Once the file is downloaded, double click on the file to open it.
- The app installer will ask for some permission to be granted and once you grant them the app will be installed in a few minutes.
- Your app is now good to go.
As told earlier, this app only lets you know the status of your rooted device. The only extra function it’s able to do this that it can share your phone rooting to social media. Apart from that root Checker is a simple application. it’s very light, you are friendly and very specific in the job it does. It is very useful when you want to be a hundred percent certain of your device is rooted.
Once you press the button Root Checker will let you know if your Android device is rooted. I hope is very helpful to you. For apps that can help you root your Android device check out our articles on several of the rooting applications available in the market. Have a nice day, thank you!